Discover The Rewards of Being a DSP at The Resource Center!
Direct Support Professionals, or DSPs, work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). Direct Support is a hands-on caregiving role that is both challenging and rewarding, with plenty of opportunity for creativity. Being a DSP at The Resource Center can lead to different roles and career advancement – though many DSPs choose to continue working with their “friends.” If you would like to join The Resource Center Team as a DSP, click the button below!
Rewards of a Career in Direct Support
- Helping others every day
- Dedicated team, family atmosphere
- Making a difference in a person’s life
- Feeling appreciated and fulfilled
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits
- Paid training & tuition benefits
- Flexible schedules