TRC Community Health Center provides a whole array of services for each primary care patient. TRC Community Health Center has been serving the community for close to 30 years.
Many people in our community utilize the TRC Community Health Center for their health care needs. Our Community Health Center, located at 890 East Second Street in Jamestown, provides a comprehensive level of care to people of all ages. People from all walks of life count on the experienced medical staff at TRC Community Health Center. We are able to bill most insurances, and we are one of the few medical practices in the area that accepts Medicaid. Our accreditation as a Level 3 Person Centered Medical Home is recognition of the high-quality services that TRC Community Health Center provides, and it means we will give you the best care possible while making sure you have a clear understanding of YOUR personal health.
TRC Community Health Center Primary Care Scope of Services
- Behavioral Health & Dental Services are available on site at TRC Community Health Center.
- Preventative Health Services are offered to any primary care patient and each is encouraged to complete evidence-proven preventative screening.
TRC Community Health Center Primary Care is open to the public and has been committed to meeting the Jamestown area’s health care needs for more than 25 years!
TRC Community Health Center offers:
- Primary Care Health Care services for ages 12 and up
- Same-day appointments
- Acceptance of most insurances
- Plenty of free, off-street parking
- Ability to transfer medical records from a previous provider