In accordance with its by-laws, The Resource Center hereby announces its General Membership Meeting and Election will be held Monday, June 3, in its Carl Cappa Building, 890 East Second Street in Jamestown.
The event will begin with light refreshments and tours of TRC Community Health Center at 5:30, with the meeting coming to order at 6:00. Everyone who has paid their 2019 TRC membership dues are eligible to attend the meeting and to vote in the election and on any business items that may arise. The tentative agenda is as follows:
- Presentation – “The Resource Center’s Clinical Services”
- Approval of the minutes of the 2018 General Membershup Meeting
- President’s Report – R. Michael Goldman, Esq.
- Treasurer’s Report – Craig Colburn
- Executive Director’s Report – Denise Jones
- Election of Board of Directors Officers and Members
- Recognition of outgoing Directors Thomas Glatz, Donna Haenggi and Marlene Sirianno, Esq.
- Adjournment by 7:00
The Nominating Committee — composed of Debbie Brown, Chair; Rita Monaco; and Sharon Richards — has proposed the following candidates for Officers and Directors of the Board of The Resource Center, as well as candidates to serve on the Nominating Committee for the 2020 Election:
Officers (one-year term)
President — Patricia Perlee
Vice President — Richard Erickson
Secretary — Marie Carrubba, Esq.
Treasurer — Craig Colburn
Directors (two-year term)
Dawn Columbare, DNP
R. Michael Goldman, Esq.
There is no charge to attend the meeting. For more information or to indicate you plan to attend the meeting, phone (716) 483-2344.
If you have not yet paid your 2019 TRC Membership dues, click here to make a secure, online payment. Your membership demonstrates your commitment to The Resource Center’s mission. In these challenging times, your support of TRC is extremely important.