Be a Friend…
“Consciously or unconsciously, every one of us does render some service or other. If we cultivate the habit of doing this service deliberately, our desire for service will steadily grow stronger, and will make, not only our own happiness, but that of the world at large.”
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948);
Indian Political And Spiritual Leader
Do you have experiences to share? Want to give back to your community?
If you’re a compassionate person and want to share in making a difference in the lives of others while making a difference in your life, then become a volunteer within one of our programs. We’re seeking volunteers to assist our individuals to enjoy things such as singing,dancing & music; arts & crafts; taking a walk through the park; or just enjoying a good book.
Become a volunteer and be a friend today!
*Must be at least 18 years of age*
|Reasons to volunteer:
||What do our program volunteers do?
Current Volunteer Needs
Clinical Team Aide Volunteer (posted December 29, 2015)
Volunteer Application Process
- Complete application packet one of four ways:
- Fill out the online application below
- Print the application packet
- Call 485.4664 to request a packet be mailed to you
- Pick up the packet from our Administrative Offices located at 200 Dunham Avenue
- Return the entire packet to our Administrative Offices located at 200 Dunham Avenue. If you are mailing your materials, please include “attention Human Resources Department—program volunteer” on the envelope.
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of one of our program areas.
- If the opportunity to volunteer in one of our program areas is extended to you, we will then schedule a criminal background check and agency training for you.
Or, if you prefer to apply online, please use the online form below and click submit!