Employment solutions for…
- Manufacturers that keep production on track
- Military contracts that meet the demands of the U.S. Armed Forces
Putting People With Disabilities to Work for More Than Half a Century
The Resource Center (TRC) is not your typical manufacturer. Yes, we provide labor and product development solutions for our customers. But we also provide education, training and employment opportunities to people with disabilities in Chautauqua County.
Our mission is to help people with disabilities achieve maximum independence, contribute to their communities, experience lifelong growth and enjoy a high quality of life.
One of the ways we do that is by helping people—who otherwise wouldn’t have an opportunity to work—secure meaningful employment. We teach them the skills they need to succeed in the workplace. Then we put them to work in one of our manufacturing facilities or help them find competitive jobs in the community.
TRC currently employs 400 workers with disabilities, and we’re always looking for ways to increase that number. But we can’t do it alone.
Are you ready to be a part of our mission and help us put more people to work?
Our competitive advantages are:
- A reliable and empowered workforce
- Process and product integrity
- Prototyping and product development capabilities
- Large production facilities and capacities
- High volume & rapid production turnaround